To bring an organization to the attention of the Pooled Fund Grant Committee, please take the following three steps:
- Tell us why you recommend the organization(s) by completing the form below. It will be passed on to the Grant Committee for review in January. Members may recommend as many organizations as they wish.
- Contact the organization and ask them to:
- Go to the Foundation's website and review the Eligibility Guidelines for our Pooled Fund Grant process.
- Complete the Letter of Inquiry (LOI) form online if the organization fits the Guidelines.
- Submit member suggestion form below by LOI due date to be considered in the next year's grant cycle
IMPORTANT: A Letter of Inquiry (LOI) form is the mechanism for interested organizations to tell the Foundation about themselves; these LOIs are reviewed by the Grant Committee in January each year. The LOI form provides Washington Women's Foundation with preliminary info only. It is not a formal request for proposal.
Please note that these suggestions are not intended as an endorsement. We do not encourage nonprofits to solicit members to send in suggestion forms on their behalf.
For more information about Member Suggestions, click here.