With more women stepping into leadership opportunities than ever before, the essentials of business etiquette are critically important. Attend this program to brush up on etiquette skills to help make any professional, networking or board-related interaction more effective. In this hands-on seminar, you’ll learn about the subtle behaviors that can affect your professional credibility and how to replace those behaviors with ones that communicate confidence.
You will learn:
- What your handshake says about you
- How to make a proper business introduction that honors the people you’re introducing
- How to have body language that communicates confidence
- How to avoid weak and insecure verbal language
- Networking essentials that increase your comfort and mingleability
Lunch will be served. WWF members and guests welcome!
About Arden Clise: Arden Clise, President of Clise Etiquette, is an expert in the field of etiquette. As a business etiquette speaker, trainer and coach, Arden helps people be confident and successful in any business situation. A popular columnist, Arden wrote a regular business etiquette column for the Puget Sound Business Journal. She also has an award winning newsletter. Arden has been quoted in several national and international publications including Real Simple Magazine, The Wall Street Journal, China Daily News and The European Weekly.